Cryptocurrency gambling has become an integral -and quite major- part of the modern gambling industry. Regardless of whether we’re living a crypto winter or not, Bitcoin casinos are set to remain popular thanks to how they make it possible to easily gamble for users of countries where gambling isn’t easy.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at how easy it is to use a bitcoin casino – and why you may be better off playing in one rather than in a standard online casino!
How Bitcoin Casinos Work
Bitcoin casinos share many similarities with modern online casino websites. They host a large array of games made by reliable game providers and need a license to operate legitimately. However, unlike standard casinos, your deposit needs to be made via a crypto wallet transfer.
Whenever you create a bitcoin casino account, your account will be designed with a specific wallet with an address that you’ll have to transfer your cryptocurrencies towards. All of the money that you deposit will be reflected in your casino balance, allowing for much quicker deposits and simpler withdrawals.
Using a bitcoin casino is easy as long as you’re already familiar with how cryptocurrencies work.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses – Are They Worth It?
Licensed Bitcoin casinos are known to offer some extremely reliable bonuses, such as the 7Bit Casino no deposit bonus, for example. These bonuses allow you to claim free Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, in case the casino offers them. Bitcoin bonuses include benefits such as:
- Free spins to play online slots
- Free bonus cash that can be spent on table games
- Cashback bonuses that give players back some of their lost cash
- Special VIP bonuses and perks, such as quicker withdrawal times
However, not all bitcoin casino bonuses are worth it. Some offers are presented behind very restrictive terms and conditions that make it almost impossible for you to turn the money into real cash. Whenever you intend to claim a casino bonus on a Bitcoin gambling site, read the terms and conditions first.
How to Deposit & Withdraw from a Bitcoin Casino
Bitcoin casinos have one big advantage over standard online casinos: players will be able to quickly and easily make transfers between their wallet and their casino account, without having to wait for the approval of banks or third-party entities. Everything occurs between the player and the casino, which is why it’s more important than ever to ensure that you’re playing on a legit gambling site.
To deposit, all you need to do is:
- Create a crypto casino account on a reliable site
- Confirm your personal information to comply with KYC policies
- Go to the site’s cashier
- Transfer the money from your own crypto wallet to your casino account’s wallet
- Verify the transfer
- The money should be reflected in your casino balance within a couple of minutes
Withdrawing is even easier. Follow these steps and the money will be yours:
- Log into your casino account and visit the cashier
- Select which crypto you want to withdraw
- Enter your crypto address to confirm the withdrawal
- Wait for the transfer to go through
- Check your wallet balance: the money should be there after the transfer is approved.
How Long Do Withdrawals Take?
Crypot casino withdrawals tend to go through in a matter of minutes. The casino may subject your withdrawal to a pending process if you haven’t entered all of your personal information, or if you’re trying to withdraw a large sum of money. Most withdrawals are processed instantly and do not require the approval of crypto casino staff.
Bitcoin Casino Games: What to Play and How
Bitcoin casinos are home to thousands of online casino games. Reliable crypto gambling operators, like Dama N.V., are partnered with dozens of software providers to ensure a top-quality experience for users from all over the world.
Here are a couple of facts about bitcoin casino games:
- Crypto casinos offer the same games that you’ll find in a standard online casino
- Virtual sports and poker tables are less common in crypto sites, but you may still find them in some reliable bitcoin casinos
- You can choose which cryptocurrency to play games with during the registration process or by changing your default crypto in your casino profile. Some sites only operate with Bitcoin.
What to Look for in a Bitcoin Casino
If you’re planning to pay a visit to a Bitcoin Casino and you’ve never done so before, then we recommend ensuring that the casino that you wish to visit ticks every box in the list of attributes that we’re going to list here:
- A Reliable Casino License
- Worldwide Reputation
- Accessibility from Your Region
- Variety of Games & Bonuses
Playing in Safe Bitcoin Casinos is Easier than You Think!
As you can see, Bitcoin gambling is quite easy – much easier than playing in standard online casinos and with far fewer issues when it comes to accepting players that live in countries where online gambling falls into a legal gray area.
Make sure to pay a visit to a reliable online Bitcoin casino and you’ll be all but set to start a gambling journey that is packed with fantastic prizes, rewards worth up to 5 BTC in free cash, hundreds of free spins, and the most important aspect of it all: thousands of online casino games ready to be played with as many mBTC as you wish to deposit!