An iPhone is more of a camera than a phone for many users. Especially some new iPhone models, like iPhone 13, iPhone 12, can take beautiful photos with the outstanding lens and photo algorithm. Then when you have a new iPhone, you don’t want to lose these amazing photos, so you are looking for a way to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone.
Well, there are actually different ways to transfer iPhone photos. You can turn on iCloud Photos. If you have enough iCloud storage space, your photos will automatically be synced across your Apple devices. However, iCloud is based on Internet connection, if you have plenty of pictures, iCloud syncing may be stuck and take a long time to complete.
You may connect your old iPhone to computer and copy and paste photos and later import to the new iPhone via File Explorer. But some users reported that they can’t open directly on Windows Explorer. Sometimes, File Explorer even have the “unable to import photos from iPhone to pc” issue.
What is the Fastest Way to Transfer Pictures Between iPhones?
Here recommends a powerful iPhone to iPhone transfer software named AOMEI MBackupper. It is the fastest way to transfer pictures from old iPhone to new iPhone. It has outstanding features making it to be the best tool to transfer iPhone data.
- This tool comes with an intuitive interface. Anyone can easily transfer their photos to new iPhone easily by following the prompts.
- AOMEI MBackupper helps you to transfer all photos to new iPhone. It also supports choosing specific pictures on iPhone to send.
- It will not overwrite or erase any data on your target iPhone.
- It comes with great compatibility with iOS. It works well with all iOS versions, including iOS 15/14/13. And you can also transfer data from iPhone to iPad, or from iPad to iPhone。
- AOMEI MBackupper supports different external storage devices. You can transfer pictures from iPhone to flash drive.
Now you can follow the guide below to see how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone easily.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone?
Download and install AOMEI MBackupper. Connect your old iPhone with your computer. You may need to tap “Trust” button on the iPhone, so the PC can access your iPhone. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Run AOMEI MBackupper, choose “Transfer to computer”
Step 2. Now click “+” icon. You can choose any photos on your iPhone to transfer. And click “OK” button.
Step 3. Choose a location to save the selected items. Click “Transfer” button.
Step 4. Disconnect the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone. Click “Transfer to iPhone” button.
Step 5. Click the “+” icon and choose the photos you just transferred. The chosen items will be listed here and choose “Transfer” to make it.
Then wait for the process to get finished. You can go to the “Photos” app on the target iPhone to check your photos.
- This method applies to transferring images between different iPhone models, like iPhone 13, iPhone, iPhone 12/11/10, and so on.
- If you want to transfer everything to the target iPhone like photos, videos, contacts, settings, and app data, you can click the “iPhone to iPhone Transfer” to make it.
When you need to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone, AOMIE MBackupper is worth a try. It is great iPhone photos transfer tool allowing you to transfer all photos or only selected pictures from iPhone to another. As a professional data transfer tool, AOMEI MBakupper also transfers other data from iPhone to iPhone. For instance, you can only transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with it.